- Mass & Confession Schedule
- First Reconciliation Preparation
- USCCB: Examination of Conscience
- USCCB: Rediscovering Reconciliation
- Catholic Catechism
- Catholics Come Home: Confession
- EWTN on Confession
Sometimes referred to as the Sacrament of Confession, or the Sacrament of Penance, the Sacrament of Reconciliation restores our relationship to God. Sin damages this relationship, distancing us from the love of God. Reconciliation offers the grace of God's forgiveness, won for us through the death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Gesu offers the Sacrament of Reconciliation frequently. Click the Schedule link at right for days and times. We also collaborate with Marquette University Campus Ministry to offer communal Reconciliation services during Advent and Lent.